Here is my monthly round-up of what’s been cooking in my kitchen.
From Real Simple Magazine:
- Asian pork burgers with watermelon mint salad-very tasty, though I am going to use ground turkey rather than ground pork next time. The watermelon mint salad is out of this world delicious and could not be easier to make.
- Grilled steak and mushroom green bean salad, because really, what’s a salad without a steak on top of it?
- Balsamic glazed pork tenderloin
From Cooking Light Magazine:
- Pork tenderloin with mango salsa, loved the mango salsa with the pork.
- BBQ chicken and blue cheese pizza, the combination sounded a little odd when I first read the recipe, but this pizza was fantastic! Also easy to make.
- Tandoori Chicken Thighs, this was a flavor adventure for Joe, he’s not really a fan of Indian food so this was a bit of an experiment. I’m proud to report that this recipe went over very well and we both liked it a lot.
This month on my blog:
In addition to these new recipes I also revisited a few favorites that I already tried this year;